Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Needing Your pussy...


i need Your pussy, i need it so bad
To lick and to taste, would make me so glad
But as i sit at the airport, ready to take off
And leave my Queen, i just won't get enough
For the next three days, i'm out of damn luck
No chances to lick, kiss, cuddle, or suck...

i need Your pussy, Your juice on my lips
Tasting Your sweetness, and my tongue darts and dips
And licks Your hard clit, as You get ready to cum
Onto my face, as You finger my bum
And milk my hard cock, my jism it flows
As You keep me chaste, until only You knows

i need Your pussy, right here and right now
And if i only could, i promise and vow
That i wouldn't stop, until You push me away
And hope that You'd, allow a hundred that day
To earn me four, to put into the bank
Then i would have, my sexy Queen to thank!

No comments: