Monday, January 15, 2007

Something salty


As i licked Your pussy, god it was so sweet!
then You put my cock in, i felt the heat
it was so hard to control, but i did
but i leaked my juice, as my cock hid
inside Your sweet pussy, felt so good
then You told me, that i should...

Lick Your pussy again, You wanted more
orgasms tonight, to increase Your score
in attaining the goals, we'd set to begin
at the new year, taht we'd promise to win
each and every one, there'd be no exceptions
we'd made our bed, and made our elections

as i tasted Your pussy, my tongue came across
a taste that was different, a sweetness loss
replaced by a salty, not unpleasant taste
that came from my cock, that was still chaste
i was tasting my own cum!, from inside my Queen
and tasting my juices from where my cock had been!

oh it almost made me cum, right then and there
but i knew that i couldn't, no i wouldn't dare!
for You'd not given me, permission to cum
but i wanted more, from where that came from
and hoped You'd allow me, to cum inside You
Your pussy then make me, lick up my goo!

No comments: