Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Submission to my Queen



i devote my life, to pleasing my Queen

the most beautiful Goddess, ever been seen

i feel so empty, unless i'm serving Her

the best time of my life, they surely were

when i've been able to, be under Her thumb

like for instance, when She won't let me cum...



Submission to my Queen, it gets me so high

like a powerful drug, makes me feel i can fly

it warms my heart, and heartens my soul

and makes me smile, and hardens my pole

catering to Her wants, no matter how small

it gives my life meaning, when she makes the call...



When she is sternest, and making demands

is when i'm happiest, i'm putty in Her hands

when She's fucking my ass, or using clamps

on my nipples to squeeze, the excitement ramps

up to a level that, i want to strive to attain

as the feelings it creates, i never want to wane...



When i feel Her power, and the pleasure of pain

that She doles out, i pray that Her reign

of authority will go on, each day to no end

and She'll decide to make it an ongoing trend...

She is my Goddess, and i live for Her needs

submission to my Queen, whereever She leads...

No comments: