Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Demands from the road...


"Hello My slave, are you undressed?
and ready for bed, and to get some rest?
Well, I've got news for you, a few demands
and I expect you to make use of your hands
while I listen to make sure, you do as I say
now get out the dildo, and I'll show you the way..."

"Blow up the ball, attach the dildo to it
then grease up your ass, while i rub My clit...
now sit on it slave, push it all the way in
yes fill up your hole, take the cock for a spin...
now move up and down, on that rubber cock
ain't it a shame, about the cage and the lock?"

"Bet you wish you could rub, and masturbate
but you're under My key, that is your fate
keep it going slave, fuck your ass fast
milk that cock of yours, as I have in the past...
ohhh I'm cumming right now!, as i picture you
with the cock up your ass, as I told you to do..."

"Are you leaking juice, pushing it right out?
now milk that cock, that's what I'm talking about...
Fuck yourself, yea that is what I demand
even from the road, I thinks it's just grand
that you do what I say, I like this a lot
I'm cumming again! oh this is so hot!..."

No comments: