Thursday, January 25, 2007

eight days and counting...


it's been eight days and counting, since You had an O
would think You're getting antsy, but i don't know
but i know i want to, feel Your pussy on my lips
and feel as You shake, Your body and Your hips
in the throes of orgasm, and to see the sight
of Your beautiful body, above my face at night

i want to taste your pussy, as my chin gets wet
with Your sweet juices, there's none sweeter i bet
i want to hear those words that are music to my ear
that is "eat My pussy" slave, is what i want to hear
it's my favorite thing, on this earth that i do
or just the one word command, to use as my cue

You know what i'm talking about, at least i hope
the one word command is "pussy", tied up with rope
and available for my Queen, to sit on my face
nowhere else i'd rather be, than in that place
where Your pussy is grinding, between spread legs
and my tongue is licking, for this Your slave begs!

No comments: