Sunday, December 31, 2006

my new panties...


The panties You got me, i guess at the mall
i love them i do! they are all sized small
so they are so tight, keep me packed
my cock i mean, yes that's a fact
especially when caged, and i put them on
my cock gets cramped, by these panties i don...

they remind me of You power, that i truly relish
i love the feel of the panties, as i do cherish
the feel of Your fingers, squeezing my balls
and making me squirm, driving me up the walls
i just hope You like them, the way they look
on Your slave who is, so glad that You took...

the time to learn and grow in Your current role
as my Queen and Goddess, Your pleasure my goal
and each time that i sit, as i must when i pee
a smile comes to my face, as i look down and see
a symbol of Your power, the panties so pink
that You make me wear, forever i hope and think...

until they wear out, and hoped they're replaced
with size small again, so my cock can be graced
and surrounded by pink, and pulled up tight
i really hope so...with all of my might
as a way for my Queen, to exhibit and show
her power over me, that's one way to know...

No comments: