Saturday, December 16, 2006

Quite the shock...


You had me tied down, blindfold was on
felt You removing, the cage i did don
then felt something cold, made of metal?
around my cock, as You did settle
at the foot of the bed, sat my Queen
doing some things, by my sight unseen

i felt You working, around my balls
felt like You were building up some walls
or major construction, just couldn't see
but You sure were, so damn busy
Then i felt You lube, my ass just then
and felt the cold, as i wondered when...

You would be done, was taking quite long
as You continued to work, Your resolve quite strong
then You were finished, Your work complete
"Time to have fun slave, that's never been beat!
I've wired you up, both your cock and ass
to this electric box, this'll be a gas!

I felt quite the shock, as You sat on my face
told me to lick Your pussy, with a slow pace
"Make it last slave, for if You do not
I'll turn up the juice...the highest it's got!"
Funny thing is...that the electric plug
that was in my ass, was beginning to tug...

and push on my cock, working in conjunction
with the rings on my balls, they seemed to function
as a milking device, to remove all my juice
inside my prostate, and set it all loose...
i heard You laughing, as You turned up the dial
as my juice was pushed out, i could feel Your smile

No comments: