Saturday, December 02, 2006

not yet done...slave


The day to allow, Your cock to cum
had finally arrived, but You were mum
and i didn't know this, when we started
making Love that night, Your legs were parted
and Your sweet pussy, with my tongue inside
using Your throne, and going for a ride

After six orgasms, You unlocked the cage
and put on the rings, a hard-on did rage
the head was purple, filled with blood
and You called me Your slave and Your stud
Your rode Your cock, and made me moan
and said i could cum, i did with a groan!

You said You need more, You're not yet done
Your pussy was dripping, You needed more fun!
and moved back to my mouth, told me to lick
You sweet pussy wet with our juices so slick
i licked and i sucked, for all i was worth
and i adored my Queen, the sexiest on earth!

You had four more on top, of the six before
and my Love for You, goes right to my core
my fantasies You make, all of them come true
my adoration grows, with each thing You do
that displays Your power, over me Your slave
and using Your throne, i admit is my fave!

No comments: