Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Oops...changed my mind...

You led me to believe, the day had arrived
to allow me to do, what had been deprived...
to let Your cock cum, and shoot its load
i just couldn't wait to feel it explode!
it had been many days, that You let pass
closed up tight by a lock made of brass

You tied me up, started using Your lips
and used Your tongue, to lick the drips
Your cock was ready, right from the start
0h i love my Queen, with all my heart!
before i could finish, You said You'd need
to cum Yourself...and You did indeed!

Then You used Your pussy, on Your cock
and brought me to the edge, hard as a rock
but before i could cum, You slowed the pace
then returned Your pussy, to my face...
had four more orgasms, soaked my chin
with pussy juices, then You did spin...

around and used a vibe up my ass
as You rubbed Your cock...gave me sass
asked if i was ready, to feel the spurt
that comes from Your cock, You did flirt
"Yes!" i said, "I am so ready!"
but then You kept Your hand steady...

"No not yet slave, it's time I had more"
as You blew on Your cock, i shook to the core
and You proceeded to play, fingers and vibe
with Your sweet pussy, and sure did imbibe
and had three more orgasms, oh so nice!
then reached on over, and used some ice...

to cool off Your cock, and made it shrink
"Changed My mind slave, and I now think...
I'll make you wait more, another day at least
for You to behave, just like a priest."
then You put on the cage, locked it tight
and made me wait, at least one more night...

No comments: