Friday, December 15, 2006

Using the rings...ALWAYS!


"you know My slave, I want you to use
that triple cock ring, i just won't excuse
each time I free it, and use My key
the ring should go on, that should always be
I just love it, and how big your cock gets
when the rings are on, how your cock sets..."

"It stands straight up, and is held in place
for your Queen to access, with the rings as a brace
and it makes the head grow, so nice and plump
and it feels so good, when our hips bump...
so make sure you use it, all of the time
if you don't, I'll consider it a crime!"

So i squeezed my balls through, and then my cock
and as it got harder, it was hard as a rock
and the head it turned purple, grew so big
as the blood was held in, which i know You dig
then You licked the tip, and made me shiver
i thought to myself, this'll be easy to give Her...

Forevermore...

No comments: