Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wanna taste?


Bound and tied, unable to move...
ready to lick, and get in the groove
of giving my Lady, orgasms galore
until She said..."enough, no more"...
She begins to tease..."Wanna taste?"
as She moves her hips, and Her waist...

Moves Her pussy, close to my lips
and continued with, Her taunting quips...
"Wanna lick My pussy?, Wanna taste how sweet...
My juices are slave...wanna feel My heat?"
But She never lets me close to Her clit
or taste Her juices, not one little bit!

She begins to rub, with her finger so wet
from Her pussy juices, i've not tasted yet...
She has Her first orgasm, moans real low
then takes a dildo, i know where that'll go!
She puts it inside, then takes it out
and continues to tease, i'm ready to shout!

She cums twelve times, drives me insane!
i want Her so bad, as i feel the pain
in my cock so hard, but still under key
with the cage in place, by Her decree
"Here's your taste my slave" as She lets me lick
the dildo with Her juices, making it so slick...!

No comments: