Friday, December 22, 2006

Harnessed...and teased


You pulled it out, a harness to wear
went over my shoulders, down to my bare
cock which stood out, You placed the ring
around my balls, was studded like bling...
it wrapped my body, tight as a glove
leather felt good, "oh how I just love..."

"your body harnessed, to let Me play
and chain to the bed, on this here day..."
You attached a leash, pulled my cock
attached to the bedpost, where You did lock
me up tight for Your pleasure, do as You want
and then Your pussy, You did go and flaunt...

Out of my reach, You tease and You grin
i was helpless in need, but again You win
i moaned as You insert, the large plug in my ass
and strap the harness, as i take the whole mass
buckled in place, it's not going anywhere
til You release me, from Your harness lair...

The cock rings in place, and my cock's head
is purple in color, while Your didlo is fed...
into my mouth, as You put on the gag
no licking for me, as my hopes do sag...
You ride Your dildo, i get just a scent
of Your sweet pussy, just what You meant...

god what a tease!...i'm so damn hard!
as You cum and moan, without any regard
for my cock You focus, on Your own clit
and cum once again, as You squeeze each tit
driving me crazy, with such pure desire
i love when You tease, with Your pussy on fire!...

No comments: