Sunday, December 24, 2006

All i want for Xmas...is You


it's Christmas Eve, and all through my mind
runs thoughts of You, and me in a bind
as i lick Your pussy, through the night
with hopes of orgasms, with all of my might
for You my Queen, it ain't nothing new...
all i want for Christmas...is beautiful You!

i so want to feel You thighs on my cheeks
as You spread Your legs, as Your juice leaks
all over my chin, as i lick Your hard clit
to hear You moan, on my face You do sit...
i need You so much, and what i want to do...
all i want for Christmas...is so sexy You!

so tie up my hands, and sit on my face
and sit on Your throne, as Your rightful place
don't buy any other presents, for under the tree
just give me Your pussy, and happy i'll be
the only thing i want, is the beautiful view
all i want for Christmas...is looking up at You!

No comments: