Friday, December 01, 2006

Having a ball...


You'd tied me up, facing down on the bed
thigh cuffs on, metal bar keeping me spread
You took out the ball, filled it with air
after attaching a dildo, placed it with care
between my two cheeks, said i was in luck
"I want You to use it, on your ass to fuck..."

yourself with the cock, and put on a show
for your Queen to watch, c'mon let's go!"
You greased up the dildo, and pushed it in
my ass to get started, and i saw You grin
i moved my ass down, and started to feel
it fill my ass up, on my knees i did kneel

You told to to make sure, i took it all
right down to the base, and not to stall
"Quicken the pace slave, ram it in hard
fuck your ass for Me, don't be on guard...
let yourself get lost, in feeling the cock
filling Your ass up, take notice and stock...

You must do what I say, whatever that is"
as You removed the ties, there was a drop of jiz
on the end of my cock, which You told me to use
as lubricant to rub, there was no time to lose
"Masturbate right now, but keep on moving
your ass on the ball, as your way of proving...

that you know how to listen, and do what you're told
but you can't cum yet, your cum you must hold
until I allow you permission, to shoot your load"
...so as i fucked my own ass, i went down the road
of rubbing my cock, as You watched in delight
and made me continue, well into the night...

No comments: