Monday, December 11, 2006

Lick My...


"How's your tongue slave, is it ready
for a lot of licking?...and to go nice and steady...
First lick My feet, and between each toe
and I want You to go...nice and slow
so put your head down, and get started
using your tongue, get those lips parted"...

"That's real good slave, now move on...
up my legs to where your cock's never gone...
yes Lick My ass boy, don't miss an inch
lick it up good slave, don't be a grinch!"
You turned around, i licked and i kissed...
and sucked too, not an inch was missed...

Then You use Your hands, and spread Your cheeks
told me to lick between them, as my cock sprung leaks
i heard You moan, apparently feeling good
as i stuck my tongue in, as far as i could...
when You'd had enough, You turned back over
said to "Lick My tits slave, let your cock hover..."

"On top of My head, so I can reach
it with My hands, now don't make me preach...
get to it slave, there's no time to waste
start Licking My tits, take the first taste..."
i obey my Queen, and i do what is right
and lick Her tits, such a beautiful sight!...

When You had enough, had Your fill...
there was one more place, left still...
and You told me to go there, without delay
"Lick My pussy now slave, do as I say!"
i was in heaven, as You spread Your lips
and got my first taste of, where Your juice drips!

No comments: