Friday, December 29, 2006

Look slave...but no touch!


You were so close, yet so far away
i could see Your pussy, but couldn't play
bound to the bedpost, just out of reach
distance between us, i just couldn't breech
"you can look slave, but you can't touch
as I play with My pussy...", i want to so much!

As You used Your fingers, then rode the ball
driving me crazy, my cock stood up tall
but i couldn't reach it, to masturbate
You wouldn't let me, not on this date
You were so wet! The sounds You were making!
as the dildo went in, Your legs were shaking!

my cock was leaking, from out of the tip
juices which You had, put to my lip
as You had twenty, orgasms or more
that shook Yo umy Queen, into Your core
You smile and tease, and You ask if i like
the show You put on, and the pose You strike

oh yes my Queen, You know that i do
i just Love everything there is about You!
when it comes to Your body, there's no better
It's perfection defined, especially in leather
as You continued the journey, went down the path
of teasing Your slave, no orgasms he'd hath!...

No comments: