Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Still useful...


Even though my back, sure is a hurtin'
my tongue is okay, that is for certain
and hope You use it, it's ready for You
to use as You please, and me the view
of Your beautiful body, sitting atop
my face until, You say to stop...

i need to feel useful, and not out of sorts
although i can't participate in sports
right now cuz of my back, i can be of use
to my Queen and for me to taste Her sweet juice
so not only could You, get some pure pleasure
i could at least, taste the nectar i treasure!

You could even use the dildo and gag
and fill up You pussy, to use as Your stag
and tease me with, Your pussy so sweet
and unable to feel, the warmth of Your heat
that Your pussy puts off, when You get so hot
and the juices are flowing, that i Love a lot!

No comments: