Sunday, December 10, 2006

Safe and secure...


i'm glad You decided, to lock Your tool
i just think it's great, and oh so cool
to be under Your control, and Your whim
as to when i'm allowed, to shoot jism
and hope You keep me, there for a while
for it surely does, make Your slave smile...

And if You decide, to allow me the freedom
to provide You pleasure, if You should need him
and go only so far, and to stop well short
teasing Your cock, and decide to abort
the process of cumming, and shooting its load
and not allowing me to, go down that road...

would surely provide me, with great incentive
to please my Queen, and to get quite inventive
as You've done in the past, and continue to show
as You try new things, and our experiences grow
there is no place on earth, i'd rather be...
than safe and secure, and under Your key.

No comments: