Monday, December 18, 2006

you MUST sit...


You entered the room, and said "That's it!"
"From this point on, you're going to sit
whenever you pee, it's the last straw
I found the seat up, it gets in My craw"
"So from this point on, you'll stay locked
and you must keep the plastic ones stocked"

"Because you travel so much, we'll need them
so the security does not, detect the gem
that covers your cock, and makes you pee
just like I want it, just like a lady...
that's the way it will be, for all times
unless I want to play, to pay for your crimes"

now what i was thinking, but just didn't say
is that it wasn't me, who left the seat up that day
it was our four year old son, who was the culprit
but i didn't mind, no not one little bit
for my dream had come true, yes it had
twenty four seven, and i sure was glad!

No comments: