Sunday, December 03, 2006

Fire and ice...


i was tied down to the bed, unable to see
a blindfold was on, totally beholden to thee
could hear You moving, and doing some things
what exactly they were, except for the rings
You put onto Your cock, i just didn't know
then You straddled my face, told me to go...

Lick Your pussy for You, make You feel right
as the Queen You are, wish i had my sight
as i licked and i sucked, chin getting all wet
with Your sweet juices, You were not done yet
suddenly my balls got hot, with a shocking sensation
You were pouring hot wax, cause for celebration!

god what a feeling, like never before
surprised as i was, right down to my core
as it cooled and hardened, around my cock
You told me to lick, as i heard You mock...
me Your slave as You were making a mold
made out of wax, of Your cock i was told

it went on for an hour, kept pouring more wax
Your cock it stayed hard, those are the facts
then You peeled it all off, apparently done
with the candle You had, finished the fun
then You reached over, where we keep the dice
then You were back and applying some ice...

i jumped when i felt, the bag hit my skin
right on my balls, the ties scraped my shin
as i jumped and tried to escape the onrush
of coldness that made Your cock turn to mush
then You put on the cage, and called it a night
and released me, from being tied up tight...

No comments: