Monday, December 18, 2006

Unbelievable!


What You did to me, the other day...
Unbelievable!...what else can i say?
You succeeded in making, dreams come true
and deepened the Love, that i feel for You!
i experienced things, that i longed for
and left me feeling, that i wanted more!

When You used the cups, i felt the rush
of blood to my nipples, it turned me to mush
and with the rings on, my cock grew hard
as i hold You my Queen, in the highest regard
and to lick Your pussy, god it's so sweet!
as the things You did, turned up Your heat!

To place the clamps, on my nipples so tight
it hurt so good!, the future looks bright!
as i hope You use them, again and again
and pull on the chain, You choose when!
and making me lick, my own leaking cum
off of Your finger, or rather Your thumb...

it almost drove me, right over the edge!
stuck out my tongue, didn't dare hedge!
it was Your show to run, You did it great!
i shall never forget it, i've circled that date
the ides of December, i'll never forget
You as my Queen, and You were so wet!

Then to top it off, You using the wax...
dripped it onto my cock!, that was the max!
the heat that i felt, i swear it's the truth
that i no longer feel, i'm "long in the tooth"
that means over the hill, You make me feel young
especially when Your pussy, meets my tongue!

I hope You liked it, as much as i
and should never feel, the least bit shy
about doing it again, and i'm hoping soon
maybe tie me up, it sure wouldn't ruin
the effects it has, on this slave of Yours
or blindfold me to add to our lores...

Unbelievable!

No comments: