Monday, December 04, 2006

Midnight surprise...




i was awakened at midnight, feeling some poking
around my asshole it felt wet, thought You were joking
but i felt it again, before my eyes they opened
as the dildo went in, i did feel it bend
so You pulled it out, and started over again
and turned me over, and that is when...

it went all the way inside, filled me up
all eight inches, heard You say "what'sup?"
"I felt like fucking, my slave in the rear
with My strap-on dildo, do I make Myself clear?"
"I own your body, all parts of it are Mine
and take these actions, as a sure sign..."

As You pumped in and out, You say it loud
"You're all Mine slave, now make Me proud
and take it all in, right to the base
of this here cock, and do it with grace..."
and You fucked my ass, gave it to me fast
and hard so You milked me, on the bed was cast...

My cum from Your cock, pushed it right out
by hitting my prostate, there was no doubt
You are my Queen, and You own my soul
and to please You, is my only goal...
then You made me lick it, off of the bed
for i always do, whatever You have said.

No comments: