Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Nipple play...to begin...


i was tied up again, You had all access
naked of course, in a state of undress
had removed the cage, cock stood upright
then You decided to take away my sight
blindfolded my eyes, so i couldn't see
what were your plans, what could they be?

In a flash i felt it, after You licked
my right nipple, is the one You picked
i felt a small cup, and then strong suction
i guess this was, my very first induction
as You used the pump, i felt it pull
my nipple inside, until it was full

You licked the other, i knew what's next
as You applied another cup, i was vexed
the suction was strong, but felt so good
then You used more, didn't know You would
strategically placed, at various points
that You lick at first, then the cup annoints

You let me wait, for quite some time
then You remove the cups, feels sublime
and You pinch my nipples, and add a clip
for they're so big now, and easy to grip
and tighten the screws, until i groan
and tell me i'm Yours, in a strong tone

"Your body is mine, I just love to play
and make you realize, each and every day
through My actions that, I have control
over you My slave, that is your role...
to please Me your Queen, with your submission
and allow Me to do it without your permission!"
"this is just the beginnin My slave..."

No comments: