Friday, December 08, 2006

Trying new things...


The past four days, were heaven to me
being tied up tight, for You to see
everything You wanted, under Your spell
as You fucked my ass, You did it quite well
legs lifted high, up into the air
gave You access, to my ass so bare...

You move the glass dildo, in and out
milked my prostate, made my cock spout
its juices came forth, as You hit the spot
that made them run, it was quite alot!
as it dribbled out, such a weird feeling
but i love what you do, and how You are dealing...

With Your new found power, over Your slave
You make me so happy, and truly i can rave
as You try new things, to see what You like
and what You don't, those that You spike
and remove from Your list, of things to do
but at least You tried it, for that i Love YOU!

i hope You liked it, fucking my bum
and hope You'll again, try it some
and milk me dry, and use Your toys...
the parts of my body, that brings You joys
especially my tongue, to make You moan
and let me lick that erogenous zone!

No comments: