Saturday, December 23, 2006

Birthday wishes!!...


It's Your birthday my Queen!, What is Your wish?
Whatever they may be, no matter how devilish...
i want to come true, whatever it may take
to make them happen, for Your own sake...
i worship my Lady, Her beauty so rare
She's everything to me, still makes me stare...

In wonder as She, holds this slave in awe!
my hunger for Her, so primitive and raw!
Sexy as can be, She stands in such glory
as my Queen i Love, as we write our story...
by living each day, i thank god for my luck
that She's part of my life, it sure don't suck!

So please let me make, it special this day
for my sweet pussy lady, whatever You say...
Your wishes are my, desires to fulfill
as always my Love, i do adore you still...
and so on this birthday, if i may say so
You're more beautiful than ever, i hope You know!

No comments: