Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lady says...


You entered the room, eyes all alight
and declared to me, on this here night
You would like to see, how far i've progressed
in my ability to listen, to my Queen's bequest...
and how i'm not to do any one thing
unless You request it, or feel the sting...

of Your whip that You held, and not just that
the test would determine, if we'd stay pat
in the things that we do, that excite me most
or try some new things...while tied to the bedpost...
"Who told you to look at Me, put your eyes down!
that's strike one for you!", You said with a frown...

You came over and stood, and kissed my lip...
when i reached out to hold You, man did You flip...
You slapped my hands, and then You did say
"Who told You to grab me, that that was okay?!...
Strike two for You slave, don't dare do it again
strike three will mean, that I don't know when..."

"or IF you will cum, in the YEARS ahead...!"
i stopped right there!...on the edge of the bed
arms at my side, and stared at Your feet...
You pushed me down, and Your pussy did meet
my lips as You sat, legs spread on my face
but i dared not to lick, until You made Your case!

"Ahhhh...Lady says..."...Lick my slave!"

No comments: