Thursday, December 28, 2006

In the dark of day...


i awoke in the dark, it was pitch black
went to itch my nose, there was no slack
my arms were tied down, unable to move
my feet were too, as attempts did prove
what's going on?, i thought in my head
it's so damn dark, and i'm tied to the bed...

"I see you're awake, My slave and pet...
wondering what's up, this morn i bet...
yes it's bright and sunny, the room alight
but I've put a hood on, to remove your sight
no chances of peeking, not like the blindfold
your whole head is covered, so I've been told..."

i felt the suction of the cupping set
on my nipples then, "This should let...
Me to apply the clamps, to your nipples boy...
and allow Me to play, with My slave toy..."
You pumped and pumped, felt exquisite pain
when the cups werre filled, then You did refrain...

There You left me, for quite a few
went off and did, whatever You do...
came back and removed, cups from my tit
then tightened the clamps, bit by bit
still covered up, still couldn't see
what You were doing, to my body...

it felt so good, as the pressure built
on both my tits, my cock wouldn't wilt
straining against the cage under key
locked up tight, by my Pretty Lady...
then to my mouth, Your pussy was fed
"Lick Me My slave", is what You then said

You came six times, as i used my tongue
as You pulled on the clamps, my tits were stung
i was moaning with pleasure, and You were too
Your juices were flowing, but i had no view
such a turn on it was, then i felt You insert
a gag in my mouth, and then You invert...

Turned Your body around, facing my feet
and felt You sit and moan as the dildo did meet
the inside of Your pussy, as it slid right in
and i could feel You fucking, pussy hitting my chin
You moaned as You came, again and again
and played with my cock, as only You can

You teased me to heights, never felt before
and pulled on the chain, til my nipples got sore
but it hurt so good!, as my cock did strain
as You inserted the dildo, Your aim to drain
my prostate of juices, and to milk me dry...
until You were done, i thought You'd untie...

But You left me there, went down the stair
humming to Yourself, me without a prayer...
of moving an inch, You left me to ponder
what You had planned, and i grew fonder
of You my Queen, as i lay tied in the dark
until at last i felt You, as Your ass did park...

on the side of the bed, right next to me...
and a smelled an odor, but i still couldn't see
twas a sweet smell...a nice floral scent
then i felt on my balls, what it all meant...
as You dripped the wax, and i felt the burn
You'd surprised me again, a new twist and turn...

In the dark of that day, You pulled out all the tricks
of Your bag of goodies, and had many kicks...
teased me to the brink, so many a time
but wouldn't let me cum, that would be a crime...
and i never felt, more Love for my Queen
even though nothing, is what my eyes seen!

No comments: