Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Milked dry...


Legs are tied up tight, with ass in the air
providing You access...with much flair
You lube up my hole, getting it ready
to be assaulted by You, Your hands are steady
inserting the dildo, the biggest one yet
that i'd never seen before, my ass soon met

After using Your fingers, to widen my hole
You put the head in, eight inches Your goal
the whole thing in, is where You were going
to get my juices, pushed out and flowing
and empty my prostate, prolong the length
of time caged up, Your mind is Your strength

Slowly You pushed it, inch by inch
You smiled and said, "This'll do in a pinch"
As the jism started flowing, out of the tip
of my cock as my dignity You did strip
Using strong words to make me feel
of Your power over me, that's the deal

"I own your cock, to do as I please
another week or two, I think I'll tease
before I allow you, to feel the twitch
of orgasm again, ain't life a bitch?!"
You worked Yourself up, You fucked my ass
as You pushed and pulled, i took the whole mass...

all eight inches in me, then it was out
then right back in, there was no doubt
the juice was flowing, out onto the sheet
You stopped for a moment, my lips did meet
Your fingers covered, with my gooey cum
as You made me lick it, as You pounded my bum

"Almost there slave, your just about dry
just a few more pushes", You say with a sigh
"I like fucking your ass, you put in your place
My control over you, as I set My own pace...
you've been milked dry now, no more to spew
out of your cock slave, yes that should do!"

No comments: