Thursday, December 21, 2006

Coming home...


so far from home...so far away
been looking forward to this here day
when i get to return, to see my Queen
and hope that i can lick in between
her legs spread wide, over my face
as She uses the bedframe as a brace

using my tongue, to make Her shake
as she has orgasms, and makes me take
Her pussy in my mouth, and buried inside
tasting her juices, as She does ride
my tongue stretched out, far as can be
so i can lick what tastes, so heavenly

As She cums over and over, hearing her moans
is music to my ears, as She rubs my stones
and makes me hard, but won't let me cum
still locked in Her cage, but still leaking some
and She takes her finger, wipes it clean
and makes me lick it...god what a scene!

Keeps rubbing my balls, and down to my ass
milking my cock thru which the cum does pass
creating a puddle, of cum at my waist
and feeding it to, her slave who is chaste
i Love her so much, and Her strong will
and the Love for Her, my heart it does fill

No comments: