Thursday, December 14, 2006

Back door surprise!


"I've been reading slave, about something new
that we haven't tried yet, and I want you to do...
some Women have orgasms, when taking a cock
in Their back door, now let Me unlock...
I'm going to milk you, until you're dry
then I want you to fuck Me, as I do lie..."

"On my stomach so you, can enter My ass
cuz I want to feel it, the entire mass
of your hard cock inside, filling Me up
from behind but let's first fill this cup
with your jism as i milk your prostate..."
You insert the dildo, i'm resigned to my fate...

You lubed up my ass, with plenty of gel
and it slipped right in...You pumped like hell!
before too long, my cock was leaking
and filling the glass, just what You were seeking
You rubbed my cock, and pushed it all out
"Look like you're empty!", You said with a shout

You then told me, as You got on all four
to lube up Your hole, and use Your back door
"Take it slow My slave, and I shall see
if I want to continue, and to let you go free"
as i entered Your hole, oh god oh so tight
i heard You moan, it gave me a fright...

That i may have hurt You, but You pushed back
and my cock went in more, as You got the knack
and with the milking, i just couldn't cum
and i started pumping, my cock in Your bum
You started to moan, and You got quite loud!
as You had an orgasm, and lifted that cloud!

No comments: