Thursday, November 30, 2006

Term unknown...


You played the dice game, with a twist
had me blinfolded, with a flick of the wrist
i threw four dice, and heard them land
after i'd released them from my hand
as to what came up, and what was shown
and how many days, the term was unknown

i heard You laugh, and clap with glee
for what reason, i just couldn't see
You must've been happy, with what You saw
whatever it was, that was the new law
all i know is, that Your cock had grown
excited as it was, with the term unknown

Just didn't know, and as the days passed
You teased me on how long it would last
and then each night in bed, i'd get teased
by Your finger or tongue, until You were pleased
that You'd tortured me well, made me moan
and then lock me up tight, the term unknown

Would i get to cum today, would it be the last
day to be chaste, from the dies that were cast?
You had me on edge, was driving me crazy!!
as the days wore on, and the term stayed hazy
but i was in heaven, as You did hone
Your power over me, with a term unknown!

Maybe tonight slave...maybe not!

No comments: