Friday, November 03, 2006

Wondrous pain!

With Your cock in the cage, when it does grow
it stretches Your balls, they've nowhere to go
they stay locked up tight, pulled to their limit
but i don't mind it, not one little bit
the pain that it causes, reminds me that You
have control of Your cock, and when it may spew!

My thoughts of You, cause such wondrous pain!
As Your cock gets hard, driving me insane!
I just Love Your control, and the way You tease
with Your cock locked up, that my desire to please
Grows each day, as Your balls fill up
With cum that will soon, fill a whole cup

The pain that i feel, oh it hurts soooo good!
As Your cock strains as You know it should
With my thoughts of You, and Your pussy so sweet!
I just Love that pain, it just can't be beat!
As a reminder of, my Queen and Her
Control over me, it makes me purr

i look forward to feeling, the pain that's caused
When Your cock it grows, all doubts are paused
Of Your power over me, that are my dreams
Absolute dominance by You it surely seems
Is what makes me happiest, my life devoted
To You my Queen, in case You haven't noted

i'd Love for You, to issue some more!
Pain for me, to make my heart soar!
Whip my ass, and let there be no doubt!
Of Your power over me, to show Your clout!
Such wondrous pain, for me would show
How the Queen i adore, Loves me so!

Clamp my nipples, clamp my balls
make me feel it, make all the calls
that show You own me, and i'm Your slave
use the tools we have, to make me behave
wondrous pain, that comes at Your hands
would feel so good!, to satisfy Your demands

No comments: