Tuesday, November 21, 2006

i'm really sorry...


i am really sorry, for my transgression
last night my Queen, and my work session
which lasted too long, into the night
and i didn't call, it just wasn't right
i've learned my lesson, won't happen again
i promise my Lady, if late i'll call then

it was unfair of me, i know i was wrong
You know how i get, when going strong
and focused on something, in front of my face
all outside distractions, take up a small space
in the back of my mind, i lose track of time
but that's no excuse, i must pay for my crime

You should whip my ass, make sure i remember
i'm not to do that, from January thru December
never again should i forget, to notify my Queen
when i will be late, and keep my record clean...
make my ass red, and let out Your anger
using a whip, or flog, cats tail or hanger!

No comments: