Sunday, November 12, 2006

Condoms?...



i was tied up tight, ankles and wrists
Your cock was hard, ready for new twists
when You pulled out, of Your dresser drawer
three pack of condoms, what were they for?
You smiled as You opened the first one
and asked if i was ready for a little fun?

You put it on Your cock, slid it right down
i just didn't get it, and wore a frown
why use a condom?, i can't shoot no sperm
been fixed already, yet You stayed quite firm
and slid on a second, condom on Your cock
and when i asked why, You just said to take stock

of Your power over me, You could do what You want
and as You added a third, You began Your taunt
"Now maybe you'll be able, to last more than a few
when you're in My pussy slave, so this idea did brew
in My head to reduce, the feeling in My toy
and allow Me to play, and feel so much joy!"

Three condoms on me, and then You slid it
into Your pussy, and i just didn't feel shit
You started riding it, going up and down
i thought in Your juices, Your cock would drown
You just kept going, had one orgasm then two
and i was still hard, and not cumming in You!

You used Your cock, to satisfy Your needs
and prevented me, from planting my seeds
You had three more, orgasms as You rode
Your cock as You liked it, before You did bode
You'd had enough for this day and this night...

now i understood...

No comments: