Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In the midst of the night...


It was late one night, we were both asleep
when my Queen awoke, and without a peep
proceeded to tie my arms to the post
cuz You wanted Your throne the most
i awoke to find Your sweet pussy right there
in my face ready to lick and shaved quite bare

"Lick it slave, I am desiring to feel
your tongue on my clit, that's the deal.
Don't waste any time, I'm hot and wet
and give me orgasms until I'm all set"
i obeyed my Queen, gladly i might add
and used my tongue, and all the energy i had!

i licked and i sucked, for all i was worth
and my Queen screamed like, She was giving birth
it tasted so sweet, and i just couldn't resist
the juice of Her pussy, i wouldn't have missed
this opportunity in the midst of the night
no matter what time, before the daylight!

No comments: