Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The power of Your finger...


With Your one finger, You can do so much!
the possibilities are endless, with just a touch
You can make me cum, as You play with Your cock
and control my orgasms, as You close the lock
on the cage that keeps it, from getting hard
whenever You decide, to play that card...

You make my knees buckle, and my feet numb
when You use Your finger, and put it up my bum
and You massage my prostate, the juices flow
as You milk Your slave, moving it to and fro
as You fuck my ass, with Your finger straight
and make me hope, You decide a dildo will rate

With Your finger, You can point the way
to do Your bidding, not a word to say
Point it at Your pussy, my mouth will comply
and lick it to orgasm, as the minutes roll by
or point to Your feet, and i'll lick them too
and show You my devotion, and my Love for You!

No comments: