Saturday, November 25, 2006

i Love it when...(cont'd)


i Love it when, You get all dressed
in lingerie that's sexy it's the best
Your beautiful body, dressed in lace
or in black leather, You set the pace
with boots on legs, or see through net
a sexier Woman, just can't be met!

i Love it when, You whipped my butt
You must think that, i must be a nut?
with the horsetail whip, that You used
not very hard, i was hardly abused
just to make it pink, my ass i mean
i'd love for You, to repeat that scene!

i Love it when, You control the flow
of all that happens, i think You know
when You make me do things, big or small
and service Your needs, at Your beck and call
it makes me hard, my cock stands ready
i'll get it done, my resolve stays steady

i Love it when, You talk to me dirty
about Your pussy, and You get all flirty
or about your cock, and what You want
me to do with it, and Your power You flaunt
There's so much more, that i've yet to cover
Let's just say, i'm so glad You're my Lover!

No comments: