Monday, November 27, 2006

i Love it when...(cont'd)


i Love it when, You make me masturbate
for You to watch, and i await my fate
of whether You'll allow, Your slave to cum
as i rub Your cock, my feet get numb
will She or won't She, give me the nod?
i'm under Your control, You've got my bod!

i Love it when, You roll those dice
to determine when, and at what price
in terms of days, to shoot my load
and in the meantime, in locked up mode
unable to cum, yet Your fingers play
all over Your balls, in a sensual way

i Love it when, Your panties i wear
to remind my of, the cross i bear
willingly and gladly, Your Queenly power
over me Your slave, for hour upon hour
for weeks on end, til they turn into years
for the rest of our lives, until death nears!

i Love it when, You play Your game
with marbles to decide, and You can blame
it all on my choice, which one i picked
and why i can't cum, after i have licked
Your pussy until, my Queen is sated
even if You've omitted, the one that rated!

No comments: