Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The note...


Came home one night, nobody was there
thought it was strange, gave me a scare
then i saw Your note, posted for me
and i smiled to myself, and began to see
You'd planned it well, had kept it hid
as i read the note, You'd raised Your bid

Your control over me, was reaching new heights
my eyes were wide open, as i took in these sights
my devotion to You, it just gets deeper
as the hills i climb for You, they get steeper
my Love for my Queen, makes me feel so good
and hope that i can, make her feel as She should

The note said "Get ready to please Me slave
and go up to our room, now listen and behave...
When you go up there, get all undressed
then take a hot shower, there's no time to rest...
shave yourself clean, don't forget the back
between your two cheeks, all up your crack...

Then lube up your ass, and into your hole
stick the large dildo, this is your role...
then tie up your legs, tight to the bed
make sure that they are, nice and spread
then put on the blindfold, your eyes in the dark
then lay down and in the cuffs your wrists park...

Then wait for Me slave, be patient and listen
for your Queen to arrive, and think about kissin'
My sweet pussy tonight, amongst other things
maybe I'll unlock you, and put on cock rings
or maybe I won't, but you'll be in heaven
just make sure you do this, by half past seven!"

i made it...and waited for my Queen!...

No comments: