Saturday, November 18, 2006

My other cock...


You came out of the bathroom, all dressed up
boots of leather, camisole, and in Your hand a cup
but between Your legs, i saw a dildo strapped
around Your waist by a belt, it was wrapped
"How do you like it slave, My other cock?
yours is useless to me, while under the lock"

"It's big my Lady!", as my eyes grew wide
as You pushed me down, and to the bed was tied
You straddled my chest, put it up to my lips
and told me to lick it, as You moved Your hips
i took as much into my mouth, as i could
and You pushed it in more, as i knew You would

"Suck my cock slave, and lick it up right
get it nice and wet, don't put up a fight...
the next place it's going, is into your ass
that's mine too slave, am I being too crass?"
i shook my head no, as i couldn't speak
with Your cock in my mouth, and feeling meek

Yet my cock was so hard, trying to bust loose
from the cage where it's locked, and my caboose
or my ass as it's known, was quivering and ready
to accept Your other cock, as Your rhythm was steady
You turned me over, and applied some gel
to my ass before You plunged it deep in my well

"My other cock slave, is now ready to fuck
your ass that is Mine, after you did suck
it so well for a time, as your Queen I'm impressed
and i enjoyed it so much, i had confessed
though embarassed to say it, i Love when You
use Your power over me, and try something new!

No comments: