Friday, November 10, 2006

New twists...


i just love these new twists, that You're doing
to spice up our lives, that i've been viewing
and living first hand, as You apply Your touch
to enhance our love life, god i Love You so much!
it just makes me want to, please You more
and do Your bidding, like never before!

Each new twist, brings a new surprise
that delights my senses, and Your cock rise
whether locked in the cage, or free to address
my Queen's desires, there's no need to guess
as You make perfectly clear, what it is You want
and i just Love it, when Your power You flaunt

Whether it's the marbles, or an extended tease
it just makes me, want to ensure that i please
my Queen and Goddess, that is my Wife
the most beautiful Woman, and Love of my life
Her demands i desire, to fulfill every time
and hope She displays her power so prime!

i wait and hope, for a new twist each day
and am eager to see, what new game You'll play
or what You'll do, that'll peak my desire
expand Your horizons, and stoke the fire
that burns within me, Your slave who adores
You my Queen, and who will always be Yours!

No comments: