Monday, November 20, 2006

the place to be...


my Love and Devotion, it grows stronger
for You my Queen, and the list gets longer
with each passing day, as You use Your throne
and use your slave, to make Yourself moan
and use Your voice, to control my actions
the growth is great, not just by fractions!

As You use Your power, to make me do
whatever You want, and try something new
that You haven't done, in our storied past
it warms my heart, and makes it beat fast
in anticipation of giving, my Queen Her pleasure
that She deserves, oh those moans i treasure!

To hear You say, that You did enjoy
an act that i did, as your slaveboy
it makes me want, to please You again
and never stop, doing what i can
to bring a smile, to your beautiful face
and earn Your Love, and that heavenly place...

that's in Your heart, and tied to the bed
so You can allow, my lips to tread
on Your pussy so sweet, as You sit
on my face with tongue, licking Your clit
as i look up at Your beauty, plain to see
there's no place on earth, i'd rather be!

No comments: