Thursday, November 16, 2006

Vibe surprise...


As we were dressing for dinner, in some fancy place
before i pulled up my pants, You told me to grace
my ass with a butt plug that didn't seem too big
so i jelled it up with oil, and in my ass did rig
the plug right in, and then i turned to You
"Now what, my Lady, what should i do?"

"Get dressed right now My slave, for we're running late
the reservation is for, a quarter to eight!"
"But You mean...", and before i could finish
You gave me a look, that could wilt fresh spinach
so i put on my suit, and fixed up my tie
and was ready to go, and ready to fly...

When we got there, we greeted all of our guest
Our moms, Your dad, and then all the rest
We were seated then, and when ordering our meal
to my utter surprise, i began to feel
the butt plug vibrate, oh god what a shock!
it had quite the impact, on Your growing cock!

i saw the twinkle in Your eye, the smirk upon Your mouth
Your hand was on the table, and then was heading south
You moved it to my leg, with a secret squeeze
to Your balls locked up... You were doing as You please
You stopped the vibrator, and gave me a wink...
Your cock stayed hard, as i ordered another drink.

Thoughout the dinner, and the night
You drove me crazy, with pure delight
as You pushed Your button, and the plug
pulsed in my ass, i could tell You dug
the feeling of power, that You had
over Your ass, and that made You glad...

As for me i can say, i Loved You more,
right then and there, than ever before
with each passing day, my Love grows
for the Lady who cures my woes
by demanding that i, address Her needs
and turns me on, with controlling deeds!

No comments: