Thursday, November 23, 2006

A day of thanks...


On this day of thanks, there is much to appreciate
from my perspective, i have a Lady who's great
in so many ways, too numerous to count
and as time passes, they continue to mount
making all my dreams, come true and to pass
She is the most beautiful and sexy Lass!

She's hot as a pistol, She turns up the heat
when She enters a room, want to bow at Her feet
She's a Goddess to me, i adore Her true beauty
and to satisfy Her needs, i take as my duty
i am Her slave, and i proudly wear
no hair on Her cock, keep it shaved bare...

And Her ring on my finger, as a symbol of
my devotion to Her, and a sign of my Love
and on occasion, at Her request or demand
a cage on Her cock, that prevents my own hand
from the masturbation act, to shoot my own load
unless She tells me to go, down that lonely road

i obey Her directives, and look forward to more
no task is too little, and what She has in store
in the future don't know, but i sure look ahead
to whatever it is, and hope that i'm led
down a path where She, uses Her power
the fullest extent, and see Her dominance flower!

i Love You!

No comments: