Thursday, November 02, 2006

Conflicted...


i am of two minds, whenever You tease me
to the brink of orgasm, awaiting Your decree
whether to cum or not, i am so conflicted
i want to cum, but also stay restricted
i surely desire to feel, Your cock shoot its load
but i love the control, and prevention mode!

When i ask myself, if i want to cum
the answer is "YES!", i'm not that dumb!
i want to shoot my load, and get the feeling
of ectasy right now, and get your cock to dealing
out its juices building up, it's been so long
since You've let me cum, it can't be wrong

but then i tell myself, i LOVE Your control
over Your cock, when You lock up Your pole
my feelings of desire, for You they grow
as my cum builds up, not allowed to flow
it's such a damn turn-on, just can't explain
but i drink in Your power, like refreshing rain

YES i want to cum!, and i leave it up to You
i want the best of both worlds, and trust You'll do
whatever is the best thing for, my Lovely Queen
at least that's what i hope, You'll do with every scene
i just Love You and Adore You, and hope You know
that i'm here to serve You, whichever way You go!

No comments: