Sunday, November 26, 2006

i Love it when...(cont'd)


i Love it when, You tell me to shave
my ass for You, it makes me crave
You using Your finger, or a probe
in my bare ass, not wearing my robe
legs are spread wide, while You play
and make me moan, where i lay

i Love it when, You use all the toys
at Your disposal, tease Your two boys
that hang below, the cock You own
and let me watch, as You shake and moan
Your asshole twitches, as You cum
by Your own hand, as the toys hum

i Love it when, You climb on the ball
with dildo attached, and You take it all
into Your pussy, so hot and wet
and make Yourself cum, until You're set
and had Your fill, of orgasms that delight
oh my god it's such, a beautiful sight!

i Love it when, Your body is bare
beautiful pussy! oh what a pair!
of tits You have, perfectly shaped
many a night, i've stared and gaped
pinch Your nipples, tween finger and thumb
it's almost enough, to make Your slave cum!

No comments: