Sunday, November 19, 2006

Teasing me...


Your body is so hot, it makes my day
when You show it off, and decide to play
with my head and tease me with it
show me Your pussy, and each tit
and play with Yourself, i unable to reach
and feel Your skin, You won't let me breach

That distance between us, oh so close
and with Your mouth, You being verbose
making it clear, that You alone control
my ability to touch, what is my goal
to taste Your pussy, and lick those lips
that taste so sweet, when Your juice drips

Tied up tight, and unable to move
to hold my Queen, and show Her and prove
how talented my tongue is, to use on Her clit
and allow me to do, the cunnilingus bit
while You finger Yourself, and use the toys
to have Your orgasms, that bring You joys

Your cock stays hard, throughout the ordeal
as Your pussy gets wet, and You do feel
the thrills of cumming, by Your own hand
and drive me crazy, and supply the demand
that i sit and watch, it all over again
and count as You cum...eight, nine, ten!!

No comments: