Monday, November 13, 2006

Spread 'em slave...


This time was different, You tied me face down
You'd never done it that way, but i didn't frown
with what You've done lately, i just knew it would
be something i'd like, it would be something good...
but then You changed Your mind as You go on the bed
and looked about ready, to slap me upside my head

Instead You took out, the spreader bar
and released my legs, didn't let me go far
You attached my ankles, locked them up tight
i was spread wide open, my ass in plain sight
then You attached my wrists, to the bar too
and i was exposed, for Your eyes to view

You took the bar, and attached it to
the bed with the rope, not much i could do
couldn't move an inch, trapped by my Wife
with my ass wide open, god i love my life!
You spread my cheeks, applied some gel
greased me up and, proceeded to tell...

"your ass is mine slave, to do as i want
and i'm taking it tonight", You began to taunt
"with my fat dildo, gonna make you moan
as I milk Your semen, I'm making it known...
I'll not stop until, you are bone dry
as i fuck your ass, and I won't be shy"...

So You went to town, gave it to me real hard
in and out of my ass, which couldn't be on guard
i was spread wide open, no place to move
and after ten minutes, You had hit Your groove
the cum started flowing, right out of Your cock
and when You were done, You applied the lock...

No comments: