Friday, November 17, 2006

Come and get it slave...


You entered the bedroom, with a look in Your eye
that told me You had plans, and wouldn't be shy
about showing Your power, over me Your slave
and You went right to it, telling me You crave
to have so many orgasms, on this here night
that Your pussy is so hot, it's outta sight!

You told me to "Get naked slave, right now!"
and when i did, You did make this vow:"
you will be tortured tonight, and frustrated too
you will NOT be cumming, no orgasms for you!
I however will enjoy, the feeling of bliss
of having My orgasms, that I won't miss!"

You tied my hands to the bed in a flash
and removed the cage, and from our toy stash
put a ring on Your cock, but just on the balls
strapped in the metal, You made all the calls
then You attached, a leash to the ring
and tied it to the bed, a smile it did bring

To Your lovely lips, before You did release
my hands from the bed, and took out a piece
of new hardware that had a spreader bar
and behind my back, it didn't go far
You attached my arms to the bar, couldn't reach
Your cock to rub it, to do so would breach

Your plans for the night, no cumming for me
Your cock was so hard, and so wanted Thee...
You positioned Yourself at the end of the bed
exposed Your pussy to me, with Your legs spread
"Come and get it slave, let your tongue taste
My sweet pussy right now, no time to waste!"

i moaned and i moved, but it was just out of reach!
as i bent to lick it, my balls just couldn't breach
the ring and the leash, my balls were stretched
to their limit Your juice just couldn't be fetched
with Your finger You rubbed, your clit and moaned
and teased me like that, as i struggled and groaned

Just out of reach, what i wanted so bad!
Your pussy was wet, and you were so glad
You used the dildoes, and had so much fun
as i tried to lick You, i knew that You'd won
teased me for hours, as You did frustrate
and my balls were stretched, i Loved my fate!

No comments: