Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ten promises...or more?


You had two things, one in each hand
told me to strip naked, then did demand
i stand by the wall, between the two door
the closet and bathroom, for what's in store
on this here occasion, i hadn't a clue
nor did i know, what those two things'd do

To my suprise, You put one on each wrist
then did take the bars, and then did insist
that i spread them wide, over my head
closed the doors i was stuck, and then You said
"These restraints use the doors, to hold you still
you can't move my slave, at least not until..."

"I decide to release you, by opening one door"
then you unlocked the cage, which Your cock had wore
my arms were spread, between bathroom and closet
and into my butt, a plug You did deposit
You rubbed up Your cock, until i did moan
then abruptly stopped, as i stood prone

You took out some toys, dildoes and vibes
and started to play, and offer me bribes
to get released, promises i must make
to service Your needs, for Your own sake
as You played with your pussy, with orgasm one
i'd already made six promises, You were having fun

as You rode the ball, all i could do was stare
and used the vibe on Your clit, just wasn't fair!
you were driving me crazy, with lust in my loins
as i dreamt of when, our cock and pussy joins
four more promises, You got from me then
before You were done, for a total of ten...

but You kept going...

No comments: